Big Daves Blog Headline Animator

Monday, March 31, 2008

Great Day


I got up and took my old uniforms in and signed out of my old job. I was supposed to start my new job today but things on there end got fowled up and I will start on wed.
Two more days off and I am not complaining. It looks like my schedule will be Wednesday to Sunday but who knows. I vacuumed the Apt. and took my dad to lunch. I ran the 6pm for Big Joe. After the 6 pm I took my dad to dinner @ Red Lobster in Monrovia. The food was excellent.
I had a gift card a friend gave me so we had and expensive meal for half the price and loved every minute of it. My eyes are closing as I type so I am off to bed.
When you do the right thing you get the right results and what is supposed to be will be with or with out me.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Sounds like a good day. Seems the days that just flow are usually the good ones (: