Big Daves Blog Headline Animator

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Right VS Wrong Vs My Word

Since getting sober in 200o I cant seem to do the wrong thing purposely. I know this is a good thing but like this Friday is my last day and I have a lot of things I need to do before starting this new job on Monday like a hair cut, Have my old uniforms dry cleaned yada yada yada. I have fought with my mind to just call off a couple days early so they can get someone to cover my shift but for the life of me cant seem to make thew call. My brain says no you told them you would work till Friday, or we need the money. on the smart side of my brain it says we have a lot to do and we don't have time to get things done.
I got up today and prayed and then made the call to take the day off. Phew ,Deep breath,sigh. Now that wasn't so hard. The thought life is harder than actually taking the action. My mind can make a mountain out of a mole hill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pft! Take the day off! You have more important things to do, like blogging! :) -SP