Big Daves Blog Headline Animator

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Life is good

I played poker for the 1st time in a year and remembered why I stopped playing. My job is going super well and i got the opportunity to help my dad get a new dell computer. I spent some time with one of my boys while the other was working. It would have been nice to have both of the them hang out. I will take what I can get since we all have busy schedules. My boys are awesome young men and i am very proud of them. Catalina is getting closer and the BBG picnic is the day after that so I'm really looking forward to both of those events. All 3 of my boys birthdays are coming up April 24Th may 12Th and may 13Th. I have not spoken to my youngest son since his mom got him back so its time to pressure the social worker to get a phone number. Today I have Grace Thanks to a very kind, powerful and loving GOD.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Well, it sounds like for the most part you are doing a-ok. I really should play poker with Y'All soon.