Big Daves Blog Headline Animator

Monday, May 5, 2008

IRON MAN MOVIE REVIEW NO SPOILER





I went to see Iron Man with my son at the Cinerama Dome in Hollywood on Friday. The show was sold out and was deff worth the money. Iron Man Aka Tony Stark aka Robert Downey Jr. Is the perfect actor for the part. The Dude Jeff Bridges plays Obadiah Stane / Iron Monger is bald lmao but does a great job. Terrence Howard plays Jim Rhodes a military man and friend of Tony Stark and Gwyneth Paltrow plays Virginia 'Pepper' Potts Tony's right hand man. OK Person she is deff not a man baby. The CGI is incredible . I never read comic books as a kid so I'm glad I get to experience them on the big screen. A must see this summer. At the end of the day I give IRON MAN 2 big toes WAY UP and a pinkie toe in to boot.

No comments: