Big Daves Blog Headline Animator

Friday, July 31, 2009

Switzer Falls Hiking

So I got sober 9 yrs now. I quit smoking 1 1/2 years now. I started eating healthy a month now and needed some exercise so I went hiking up in Angles National Forrest To Switzer Falls. The Hike is 1. 75 miles back in around and down winding switchbacks, Across streams and trees and boulders. The scenery is really cool and the people you meet along the trail are very friendly. It was a little much for someone who smoked 2 packs a day and hasn't exercised in 20 yrs or so but I made it. I am Planing to do some easier hikes and build up to going back and do this hike again and even bigger ones down the road. I had a good friend with me and she was great. I took some pictures so have a look.


















No comments: