Big Daves Blog Headline Animator

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Beverly Hills Photo Cameras

Guess i should have paid attn to the fact the intersection i cross almost daily had a red light camera $$$$$$$$$$$. I just got the test results in the male and yes im the father of a big fat red light ticket. You know instantly when all the paparazzi flash bulbs go off in your face. Pop Flash snap. Wow great pic of me and no way to claim its not me its my twin brother since i am an only child. $435.00 an a point on my drivers license since i already went to traffic school within the last 18 months arghhhh.
They sent me a pic i think ill send them one back.




Or maybe a few of these pics to add up to 435.00


Just hope they dont send me a pic of hand cuffs back.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Kinda funny the way you put it, sad that those pictures never do anyone justice, and yes in fives or maybe ones to keep them busy, oh and pay in person if you pay in ones or fives because I'd love to see their faces as they are counting your money!