Big Daves Blog Headline Animator

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Its been awhile


If you ever wondered whats on the back of Mt. Rushmore well wonder no more.
I haven't blogged much as of late well truthfully not at all. With face book and work yes i said face book. I am addicted to mafia wars and mob wars and now I'm hooked on yo ville arghhhhh. I played poker last night and walked away with 175.00 after a 50.00 buy in so i made 125.00. The Best hand of the night was against my buddy Josh. I had pocket aces and he had pocket kings. We got all the money in pre flop and no king or straight hit so i won a big pot. It was one of those nights where i couldn't do anything wrong. Clint took a good pot off me but i figured out what was going on and saved myself some money on that hand. All in all it was a great night. My oldest boy SP and Dad and i went to corral and had breakfast and called it a night. I am off to go see a movie and eat chipotle with my other son Justin. Peace Love And Happiness to all who read this.

No comments: