Big Daves Blog Headline Animator

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I wish you

I wish you friends like i have. Friends that don't want anything from you except your friendship and to see you happy. Friends that are true and will tell you the truth even when you don't want to hear it. Friends that will actually show up on moving day. I spent the day with friends that i call family we played games, laughed and ate. i didn't even know how lonely i was till i had friends like these. I wish you all everything good i would want for myself and then some. May your GOD, Friend and Family be the bright spots in your life. Todays experiences are tomorrow's memories make them count. Remember tomorrow is not promised to any one so all we really have is this very moment.

1 comment:

nixkix said...

This is very cool. Thank you

I am not sure how to subscribe.

I blog old school on myspace.